Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Stars of Pallada

Объявление

"...На всей земле по пальцам можно пересчитать тех, в чьей жизни и памяти, в испытаниях судьбы и личных пристрастиях лошадь вовсе не занимала бы места..."

»» КСЦ приобрел наконец, свою заслуженную популярность. Спортсмены стекаются в Шотландию, в надежде добиться больших успехов, а любители и частники с радостью открывают себе тихий, спокойный мирок. Плацы и манежи забиты до отказа, иногда приходится подолгу ждать своей очереди. И еще - бы! Ведь впереди соревнования, главным призом в которых станет....а вот это уже сюрприз. Заинтригованные спортсмены спешат зарегистрироваться и начинают интенсивные тренировки. У любителей - же жизнь идет более спокойным ритмом, но в толпе пошел слух о КЮРе, который состоится в ближайшее время и об открытом аукционе, где одни из лучших лошадей КСЦ будут предлагаться по смехотворным ценам. Но окажутся - ли слухи правдой?
»» В городке осень раскрасила улицы, подстегивая людей к празднованию ежегодного карнавала, а после и Хэллоуина. Теперь темнеет рано, но улицы освещают яркие блики карнавальных фонарей, которыми люди украшают дома. Улицы кипят жизнью, открываются новые магазины, появляются новые лица, все пестрит и светится улыбками. Новоприбывшие спешат занять комфортные квартиры или уютные загородные домики, влюбленные еще купаются в фонтанах, а в парказ забиты все скамейки. Осень будто - бы вдохнула жизнь в Норт - Бервик.
»» Внимание лошадям - скоро у нас будет проводиться открытый аукцион, где ваша цена будет снижена на 60%, что облегчит вашу покупку для всех желающих. Для аукциона будет создана специальная тема. Все, кто желает записаться пишите в личку администраторам - породу, возраст, масть, спортивные достижения и цену.
»» Стартует новый конкурс "Ты, да я, да мы с тобой". Цель конкурса в два поста (лошади и человека) как можно более красиво описать ваши отношения, полные любви, взаимопонимания и доверия. Победители получат награды. Люди - денежные призы и БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ амуничник, а лошади будут переведены в частную конюшню, автоматически попадая в частные руки к людям абсолютно бесплатно.

погода:
Все молчаливей и грустней становится осень. Пришла пора для поздней осени - месяц ноябрь. Совсем редко стало появляться солнце. Кучевые облака на небе сменила тусклая серая пленка. Тепла совсем уж не осталось. Снега мало, если и выпадет, то снежный покров неустойчивый, от чего и погода кажется особо холодной. Посохшую траву приминает мокрый снег. на воде образуется тоненький ледок. То дождь со снегом вихрем крутит, то просто мелкой изморосью непрестанно льет весь день, а то и солнце выглянет немного и тут же спрячется за линию дождя. Средняя температура: 0С - -10С

события в игре:

Наконец - то началась запись на долгожданные соревнования, которые были отложены в связи с отъездом спортсменов и берейторов на заслуженный летний отдых. Регистрация снова открыта и конники спешат пробиться на свое место под солнцем, ведь призы в этом году просто умопомрачительные. Тем временем строятся хрупкие, новые отношения и между людьми. У Кесседи с Вардом твориться что - то непонятное, и молодые люди, кажется, еще пытаются преодолеть трудности в отношениях, а вот у Доминики и Купера все складывается как нельзя удачно, может у нас появиться крепкий союз? Время покажет.

Не забываем поддерживать нас!
Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Конная ролевая Паломино 2 Only Your Way

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Stars of Pallada » Мир "Pallada Star" » FXT

FXT

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 34

whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of people are looking around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

You really make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that I think I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very broad for me. I am having a look forward for your subsequent post, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!

Excellent article. I definitely appreciate this website. Continue the good work!

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

If some one desires expert view concerning blogging afterward i recommend him/her to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the fastidious job.

That is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I success you get admission to persistently rapidly.

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He used to be entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Good way of telling, and good post to get information concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in college.

Hi there to every single one, it's truly a good for me to pay a visit this web page, it contains precious Information.

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely happy to read everthing at alone place.

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thanks once again.

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity about unexpected feelings.

You should be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the net. I most certainly will highly recommend this site!

Nice weblog here! Additionally your website so much up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your host? I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just excellent and that i could suppose you are an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to take hold of your feed to stay updated with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Howdy, I do believe your website may be having browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful site!

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Hello to all, it's genuinely a good for me to pay a quick visit this site, it contains valuable Information.

It's an amazing piece of writing for all the internet viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)

Quality content is the important to invite the viewers to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

Can I simply say what a comfort to discover someone who truly knows what they're discussing on the web. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're not more popular since you certainly have the gift.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

Вы здесь » Stars of Pallada » Мир "Pallada Star" » FXT