Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Stars of Pallada

Объявление

"...На всей земле по пальцам можно пересчитать тех, в чьей жизни и памяти, в испытаниях судьбы и личных пристрастиях лошадь вовсе не занимала бы места..."

»» КСЦ приобрел наконец, свою заслуженную популярность. Спортсмены стекаются в Шотландию, в надежде добиться больших успехов, а любители и частники с радостью открывают себе тихий, спокойный мирок. Плацы и манежи забиты до отказа, иногда приходится подолгу ждать своей очереди. И еще - бы! Ведь впереди соревнования, главным призом в которых станет....а вот это уже сюрприз. Заинтригованные спортсмены спешат зарегистрироваться и начинают интенсивные тренировки. У любителей - же жизнь идет более спокойным ритмом, но в толпе пошел слух о КЮРе, который состоится в ближайшее время и об открытом аукционе, где одни из лучших лошадей КСЦ будут предлагаться по смехотворным ценам. Но окажутся - ли слухи правдой?
»» В городке осень раскрасила улицы, подстегивая людей к празднованию ежегодного карнавала, а после и Хэллоуина. Теперь темнеет рано, но улицы освещают яркие блики карнавальных фонарей, которыми люди украшают дома. Улицы кипят жизнью, открываются новые магазины, появляются новые лица, все пестрит и светится улыбками. Новоприбывшие спешат занять комфортные квартиры или уютные загородные домики, влюбленные еще купаются в фонтанах, а в парказ забиты все скамейки. Осень будто - бы вдохнула жизнь в Норт - Бервик.
»» Внимание лошадям - скоро у нас будет проводиться открытый аукцион, где ваша цена будет снижена на 60%, что облегчит вашу покупку для всех желающих. Для аукциона будет создана специальная тема. Все, кто желает записаться пишите в личку администраторам - породу, возраст, масть, спортивные достижения и цену.
»» Стартует новый конкурс "Ты, да я, да мы с тобой". Цель конкурса в два поста (лошади и человека) как можно более красиво описать ваши отношения, полные любви, взаимопонимания и доверия. Победители получат награды. Люди - денежные призы и БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ амуничник, а лошади будут переведены в частную конюшню, автоматически попадая в частные руки к людям абсолютно бесплатно.

погода:
Все молчаливей и грустней становится осень. Пришла пора для поздней осени - месяц ноябрь. Совсем редко стало появляться солнце. Кучевые облака на небе сменила тусклая серая пленка. Тепла совсем уж не осталось. Снега мало, если и выпадет, то снежный покров неустойчивый, от чего и погода кажется особо холодной. Посохшую траву приминает мокрый снег. на воде образуется тоненький ледок. То дождь со снегом вихрем крутит, то просто мелкой изморосью непрестанно льет весь день, а то и солнце выглянет немного и тут же спрячется за линию дождя. Средняя температура: 0С - -10С

события в игре:

Наконец - то началась запись на долгожданные соревнования, которые были отложены в связи с отъездом спортсменов и берейторов на заслуженный летний отдых. Регистрация снова открыта и конники спешат пробиться на свое место под солнцем, ведь призы в этом году просто умопомрачительные. Тем временем строятся хрупкие, новые отношения и между людьми. У Кесседи с Вардом твориться что - то непонятное, и молодые люди, кажется, еще пытаются преодолеть трудности в отношениях, а вот у Доминики и Купера все складывается как нельзя удачно, может у нас появиться крепкий союз? Время покажет.

Не забываем поддерживать нас!
Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Конная ролевая Паломино 2 Only Your Way

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Stars of Pallada » Мир "Pallada Star" » Nopres

Nopres

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Thanks , I've recently been searching for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I've found out so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the source?

Every weekend i used to visit this site, because i wish for enjoyment, as this this site conations in fact good funny information too.

This site definitely has all the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

Hello, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight, as i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Superb website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made at this time.

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Hello! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon.

Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of his web page, since here every material is quality based data.

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be interesting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their websites.

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

I've been surfing online greater than three hours today, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net might be a lot more useful than ever before.

you are actually a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent process on this topic!

Superb, what a blog it is! This web site provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar for you.

Hi all, here every one is sharing these experience, thus it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to visit this web site every day.

bookmarked!!, I love your site!

Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.

Howdy I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

You've made some really good points there. I checked on the net to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful information to work on. You've performed an impressive activity and our entire group will be grateful to you.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Вы здесь » Stars of Pallada » Мир "Pallada Star" » Nopres